Node.js: What Are Its Advantages?
Benefits of Node.js are:
- It’s open-source
- It includes an API that allows developers to build different types of servers
- It’s scalable. Developers can use it either for horizontal scaling or vertical scaling
- It enables rapid development suitable for applications that require frequent changes
- It supports scripting languages like Ruby, Coffee Script, and TypeScript
AngularJS: What Are Its Advantages?
The AngularJS framework is designed for building dynamic web applications. It allows developers to use HTML as template language and lets HTML’s syntax to express application’s components briefly but clearly.
Benefits of AngularJS are:
- It’s open-source
- It provides a smooth, dynamic Model View Control Architecture, making it easier for developers to create client-side web applications
- It provides built-in features like filters, directives, and automatic data binding
- It’s easy to use, thanks to decoupling Document Object Models (DOM) manipulation from application logic
- It makes unit testing easy, thanks to its built-in test runner
- It supports object-oriented, functional, and event-driven programming paradigms
AngularJS is an open-source web application development framework developed by Google.
You need to install Node.js on the computer system.
Node.js is useful to build fast and scalable server-side networking applications.
This framework is best suited for building single-page client-side web applications.
Node.js has many different frameworks like Sails.js, Partial.js, and Express.js.
AngularJS is itself web application framework.
It is Ideal for developing small size projects.
It is Ideal for creating highly active and interactive web apps.
Almost all other frameworks implement MVC by asking splitting an app into MVC components. It is difficult task, but Angular makes it simple as it implements MVC by splitting the app into MVC components.
Node.js will be an ideal option for the real-time collaborative drawing/editing-type apps, where the user can see the document being modify live by another user like Dropbox or Google Docs.
Angular’s declarative approach simplifies app development in a sort of WYSIWYG way. Instead of spending time on how the program flows and what loaded first the developers can define what they want, and Angular JS will take care of the dependencies.
Node.js will be useful in situations when something faster and more scalable is needed.
Angular is useful in creating real time applications like instant messaging or chat apps.